Hey Rachel! When I read your post about Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, I was wowed by everything that you wrote. I really loved how much you enjoyed this book. I started the Harry Potter series, but only made it to the third book. Your description of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince really makes me think that I might want to read this book sometime. You described it really well and I love all of the juicy words that you used. It's great that you can relate to all of the characters, and I would love to be able to do that when I read it. Overall, you did a fantastic job reviewing this book, and I think it seems very interesting!
Hey Rachel! When I read your post about Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, I was wowed by everything that you wrote. I really loved how much you enjoyed this book. I started the Harry Potter series, but only made it to the third book. Your description of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince really makes me think that I might want to read this book sometime. You described it really well and I love all of the juicy words that you used. It's great that you can relate to all of the characters, and I would love to be able to do that when I read it. Overall, you did a fantastic job reviewing this book, and I think it seems very interesting!
ReplyDelete